PVC Gauge Guards
Protect Your Pressure or Vacuum Instruments From
Clogging, Corrosion and Damage!
offer this high quality gauge guard with or without a pressure gauge. If
you want to know the operating pressure of your system or any piece
of equipment attached, it is highly recommended that you use a gauge
If you get the unit without a pressure gauge you will need to use sterilized
mineral oil to fill the gauge and gauge guard.
Features and Advantages:
- Diaphragm Seals provide a protective barrier between process fluid
and the pressure/vacuum gauge or instrument.
- Prevents your gauges from clogging with calcium or other particulate.
- Keeps your gauges from leaching copper into your aquarium water.
- Compact size makes these isolators ideal for limited-space installations.
- +-4% accuracy. Will handle most applications.
- Simple to fill and install.
- Hermetically-sealed unit-body construction - molded body avoids possibility
of dangerous leaks.
- For use with highly aggressive or ultra-pure liquids.
- Diaphragm safety - If the gauge or instrument fractures or is removed
from the guard while the system is pressurized, the diaphragm will
automatically seal against leakage to the atmosphere.
- Glass-filled Polypro bodies for excellent chemical compatibility
and temperatures to 185 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Note: We no longer have this
product available for sale, but we are keeping this information available
so you can see the best way to install a pressure gauge in your system.
Please ask us if you have any questions about the use of gauge guards
in your system. We are always happy to answer any questions you have!
Top of Page